Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Name: Chirzaka Vlodovic




Name: Chirzaka Vlodovic


SL Rez Day: 7/28/2008


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: C:H:I:R


Interests / Activities: It is definitely all about fashion, modeling, my own home designing and photo editing.


Your major influence(s) in Business: To be honest, business of my life takes the main part of it. Therefore, the biggest drive comes from inside, maybe it'd be called as attitude and eagerness about what I do. It also depends on business area, e.g. in modeling it is just my love to high fashion, styling and creativity what human mind can do.


Your major influence(s) in Life: Life for me is and always will be conected to people who I love - my friends and family. We share the best what we have.


Best SL Experience(s): All my achievements in fashion industry count as best experience. I could name many but for now - to be chosen as one of Miss Virtual World 2010 official finalists. Any step forward is a little contribution for the better future and every challange is possibility to make it true.


Worst SL Experience(s): I am happy there haven't been many of them. The worst, which might seem not as bad as I think, is lag during the show and that you are not fully rezzed to photographer. In two words - SL glitches. After the show you see yourself in photographs as gorilla with mouth wide opened and huge hands. As Avenue Agency CEO Rusch Raymaker once told me - it's not easy to be glamorous in SL. And it is so true.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Lately there has not been much time for partying or clubbing, I'd rather prefer going to some quite and creative place and enjoy peace. It can be an endless beach, rainy forest or red poppy field.

Why: Peace is neccessary for my brain and thoughts and maybe sometimes it turns out for me as a good photo session.


Favorite SL Store(s): There are lots of but currently I am mostly attracted to

Why: mini jackets still make my day colorful and joyful.


Favorite SL Designer(s): Ava Lu, Eshi Otawara, Mew DenimoreWhy: These ladies simply stand out and each of their designs is a unique peace of art.

No comments: