Monday, September 28, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Annabelle Fleury


Name: Annabelle Fleury

SL Rez Day: 8th of December 2006

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Annabelle

Interests / Activities: Acting in movies, walking the runway, photoshoots, seeing fashionshows, hanging out with friends, shopping, sometimes dancing.

Your major influence(s) in Business: The person who influenced me the most in SL is Una Ewing (EFA). I met her when I was a few months old and she told me she wanted to start a modeling agency and also asked me to become a model for her. That happened! We (the other models and me) learned all the ins and outs to become a good model, from her. We started to walk on the Chocolate Runway, which was high in the sky. We had big success with the First Impression Shows I, II and III (which still are on YouTube). I became Una's first topmodel :)

Then my dad died. I didn't have the energy to go on in modeling coz it takes a lot of concentration and time and I felt I couldn't do my utmost best anymore. I stopped. Later when things were a bit back to normal again for me I wanted to get back in modeling, but that wasn't easy. In the meantime lots of new agencies were in SL, Una wasn't leading EFA anymore and nobody knew me anymore. I had to start from the beginning. It took a while before it worked out well and found some fantastic agencies who wanted me as a model, amongst them SuperElite!

In life influence: my brother suggested 2,5 years ago to take a look in Second Life. He saw a documentary about it on tv. He know I was a gamer (WoW, Guildwars), but this was something special according him. So I did..... I entered SL and still am here.
Your major influence(s) in Second Life: Helping friends and others with styling their avatar. Don't think its major though.

Best SL Experience(s): 1) To make friends from all over the world is possible here, to learn some habits from their countries. 2) You can live your dreamlife here because you can realize a lot of wishes you have.

Worst SL Experience(s): breaking up a bad relationship.

Favorite SL Hangout(s): 1) runwayshows 2) sailing 3) my own home on a beautiful beachisland.
Why: 1) because I'm a runwaymodel and I like clothes. 2) sailing in SL is a lot of fun and I see very nice surroundings3) being on my island relaxes me and I can receive friends there

Favorite SL Store(s): Why: When I want to buy f.i. a dress, I go to lots of shops, looking and searching, because one time I see here a nice gown and the other time somewhere else

Favorite SL Designer(s): Why: I really can't tell, because when I walk on the runway with clothing from a designer, I really like that clothing and another time its from another designer and then I like her/his clothing. I have clothing from various designers.

No comments: