Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rhi's Make-Over Magic

I first met EllieMae Wycliffe at a photo shoot. She and her husband, SirGeorge Schuttelanz, are the owners of Ellie’s. It was there that I had my very first model competition win! Ellie took my pictures for the ad in their store, hence our photo shoot meeting! Ellie and George are extremely dedicated to their customers. Their designs are cute and affordable, and they have a few mall locations.
xxx
This make-over is about taking Ellie from meek, do-gooder, to hot and sexy club woman! In her before picture, you can see her wearing a newbie skin, a Retro Reds bandana by *PERSONA* (in support of Locks of Love), and Eolande's Beijing Olympics Harmony Necklace.
xxx
I invited her to my home for a show and tell of some of SL’s best skins and clothing designs. Our first stop was for skins at KA Designs, where she chose the ever so lovely Sunkissed V1 *Smokey02* DB. Next, I took her to Indyra Originals for the hottest club outfit in SL. Indy’s creation, Rampage Wildside was just what we needed. She went for the Mink. After that, we TP’d on over to Detour, where my favorite eyelashes are from. Ellie thought Love were the lashes for her! I agreed.
xxx
Back to my house for an eyelash lesson! I posed her and alt zoomed until I could nearly see up her nose! I guided her on voice to eyelash perfection! What a cool make-over to include prim eyelash fitting, eh?!
xxx
After getting those lashes all done, we headed off to Miriel for the AMAZING freebie eye pack. Next stop, JCNY. Jewels, and weddings, and perfume, oh my! Ellie instantly fell in love with the Chalice Diamond set, and the Young Hollywood bracelet set. Our final trip was to ETD. Stylish hair at reasonable prices, who can pass that up? Luth is the style that completed Ellie’s new look.xxx

It was great fun helping this wonderful lady become the sexy vixen I know she can be! Keep an eye out for her at the hottest clubs in SL!

If you would like to apply to receive a make-over, contact Rhi Rossini for more information.

No comments: