Thursday, August 20, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Rayn Coeyman




Name: Rayn Coeyman


SL Rez Day: 3/11/2008


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Rayn


Interests / Activities: Modeling, Shopping, Clubing and hanging with family and friends in sl.


Your major influence(s) in Business: I would have to honestly say Yasmine Kidd. She took me into SE when she was just starting and I had no modeling experience whatsoever, and has turned SE into one of the top modeling agencies in SL :).


Your major influence(s) in Life: I would have to say my RL & SL family are major influnces.


Best SL Experience(s): Watching to of my SL children take the runway for the first time :) ( Angel Mcmullen and Ray Weezles


Worst SL Experience(s): LOL I would have to day that I had a day where nothing would attach and I couldn't tp out of the house which was good cause I was half dressed at the time :).


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Affinity Isle

Why: Cause its a very tropical island with nice people and because I own it :)


Favorite SL Store(s): Indyra Orginals

Why: I love the styles in the store, I can always go there and find something to wear there.


Favorite SL Designer(s): Samahi AlectoWhy: Her designs are awesome, you can tell she pay's attention to details. She's a fairly new designer on SL but I know she will be around for a long time.

No comments: