Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Angel Mcmullen

Name: Angel Mcmullen

SL Rez Day: March 17, 2008

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Angel

Interests / Activities: Theatre art, Dancing Mellow music Exploring SL

Your major influence(s) in Business: Trying to have a big name as Mimmi Boa

Your major influence(s) in Life: Rayn Coeyman I seen her work hard and i wanted to be just like that

Best SL Experience(s): My first Runway Show, I got such a rush didnt know it would feel like that

Worst SL Experience(s): When I took up half of my house

Favorite SL Hangout(s): Red door

Why: I'm co-owner plus I love the stream there so sometime when no one is there I sit and relax as i listen to the stream

Favorite SL Store(s): Jador

Why: I have all her fits almost I just love them

Favorite SL Designer(s): too many to count

Why: Im a shopalic

No comments: