Thursday, May 7, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Jens Marksman




Name: Jens Marksman


SL Rez Day: 12/6/2006


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Jens


Interests / Activities: Modeling and building. I enjoy the two very much ... I want to become a master builder in SL

Your major influence(s) in Business:I find my biggest influence in business is SuperElite and the modeling industry

Your major influence(s) in Life: My wife Wena and our life together

Best SL Experience(s): Being able to exsist here with my partner and being able to creat beautiful things together

Worst SL Experience(s):

Favorite SL Hangout(s): At our home

Why: buiding and working on the next show ... in a sense shopping as well

Favorite SL Store(s): ALpha Male

Why: They have quality clothing for the male avatar... make my avi look his best at all times.

Favorite SL Designer(s): SF design

Why: Swaffette really knows how to design for the male avatar.... i can go from casual to formal in one swoop... ty swaffette firefly

No comments: