Monday, May 25, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Rouge Anthony

Name: Rouge Anthony

SL Rez Day: 1/2/2008

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Rouge

Interests / Activities: In SL: Modeling, Dancing, Hanging out and Shopping, RL: I read too much, listen to a lot of music, watch cartoons and cook big meals.

Your major influence(s) in Business: I don't think I have any major influences but I respect people who have promoted themselves when others haven't bought into their idea or products like E. Lynn Harris, Jay-Z, Zane and the like.

Your major influence(s) in Life: My father, he was intelligent and funny and very humble. I respect the life he created for us and his undying support of our dreams.

Best SL Experience(s): Seeing the request to partner in my inbox, meeting some of my closest friends now, dancing at great clubs, my final graduation show and being picked to be in the JCNY MODEL'FEST.

Worst SL Experience(s): Unpleasantness has happened but as things are better now I don't dwell on it.

Favorite SL Hangout(s): Why: My house actually, I've got tons of great streams preprogrammed in and I can invite friends over and just relax.

Favorite SL Store(s):Why: Ingenue is my absolute favorite store because it has the best vintage hair and clothes I have seen on the grid but I love Ivalde, 1800Betties, Azul, Icing, Muism, Bliss Couture and MichaMi has become a quick favorite. ETD and Laqroki are my hair faves. All of those designers are amazing and it feels great to be in their clothes.
Favorite SL Designer(s):Why: There are too many to name truthfully but the ones listed above dominate a my wardrobe.

No comments: