Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some Wonderful Words About the SE Academy!


  1. Some very kind recent comments left on another blog about SUPERELITE:

    Akiya Monochrome Says:

    I just wanted to say how much i thought it was a nice thing to see a modeling agency with almost all great comments professionally laid out.

  2. RicoRacer Flux Says:

    I’m the type of model who is always seeking opportunities for growth and experience to better my skills as a model. I feel one should never stop learning as the SL Fashion Industry does evolved over time and there’s always something new to learn. I took the ADVANCE and ELITE course at the SuperElite Academy and they did not disappoint. My instructors (Lorelei Maggs, Mimmi Boa, Mangosio Loner, and Nani Wrigglesworth) are all top models and highly qualified to provide the comprehensive courses while maintaining a supportive caring environment. I sincerely THANK Lorelei Maggs for her guidance and support. She has become one of my mentors not only for her superior modeling skills and professionalism but also for her kindness and genuinely caring personality.

    I also want to thank Yasmine Kidd, Rena Mascot, and all the judges at the SuperElite First Year Anniversary Modeling Search for picking me as one of the five winners and making me one of the newest member to the SuperElite Modeling Agency. Thank you also to SuperElite and Philip Dollinger for giving me my first modeling job with SuperElite for the upcoming SE Autumn Runway Show/Contest this coming October 31st. I can’t wait. TY.


    Thank you Rico & Akiya for your kind and thoughtful comments. We think highly of all our instructors. But Lorelei Maggs is such an underrated presence in the world of SL modeling. It's so nice to see her get that kind of credit. As always, please contact her if you wish to take a SuperElite class.

No comments: