Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Xenobia Foxclaw


Name: Xenobia Foxclaw

SL Rez Day: March 3, 2009

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Xen

Interests / Activities: I came into SL to be a model and that's what I have worked on since the first day I entered. I do most of my own photography and I write a fashion blog called Xen's Pen. (http://xenspen.wordpress.com/)

Your major influence(s) in Business: I work as Agnes Finney's assistant, so she is one of my major influences. I love her styles and she is a delightful person.

Your major influence(s) in Life: My family has been a huge influence in my life. My father was a special influece because he loved people. After he died, a quotation was found in his wallet: "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855 (French-born Quaker Minister) That's how my father lived. I try to follow the same philosophy.

Best SL Experience(s): Meeting Roland Zepp and working with some wonderful models.

Worst SL Experience(s): Running into people who bring their hate and intolerance into SL.

Favorite SL Hangout(s): By Roland's side.
Why: I don't care what we do, whether it's dancing at Wheelies on the Water, fishing, participating in a hunt, standing in line to wait to go on stage, or something else--whatever we do we have fun.

Favorite SL Store(s): My Precious, Simone!, Bliss Couture, JCNY, CCD, LeeZu, Cupcakes, The Graceful Lily, ALB, W&Y, Cake, LALA Moon, Tuli, Nicky Ree, Icing, Apple May Designs, Kay Couture, Striking Poses, Chade's Model Supplies, and more!
Why: I love beautifully done designs. Whether it's hair or a dress or shoes or skin or poses--doesn't matter. I love to shop and try things on. I especially like to collect hair.

Favorite SL Designer(s): I hate doing this because I know I'm going to leave some of my favorites off the list. So just because someone is not here does not mean I dont adore their work. Agnes Finney, Simone Stern, Amutey DeCuir, LeeZu Baster, Talia Lefavre, AnaLee Balut, Kaylee Tebaldi, Arica Kaestner, Lemania Indigo, Lady Thera, Miko Omegamu and more
Why: Their work is well done and they have an eye for detail.

No comments: