Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meet the Model - MystreLoverly Wrigglesworth


MystreLoverly Wrigglesworth (Myst or Mystre to her friends) has been in SL since November 2007. When not working tirelessly for SuperElite, she spends her time modeling, building, dancing, exploring and (by her own admission) nibbling on friends.

Mystre credits SuperElite's CEO, Yasmine Kidd, as her major influence in her SecondLife career. "That little angel has pushed me farther than I thought I could go", she says.
Does she have any pet peeves? "Having a newbie walk up with an opening line of "Nice Shoes, Lets F***", is at the top of her list.

Mystre keeps mum when asked about her favorite hangouts; "I have two or three, but I'm keeping those to myself for now... a girl needs some time off her herself ".

Favorite SL Stores include Bare Rose, Naughty~n~Nice and Sintimacy, crediting their "wonderful quality outfits at at very reasonable prices" for her customer loyalty. "I love the work of Istephanija Munro (Sintimacy) and Nikita Lightfoot (Naughty~n~Nice) and several other designers. It all depends on my mood and what sort of outfit I'm looking for. And my tastes in some dresses is forcing me to expand my horizons."

1 comment:

Nani said...

Look at you beautiful! You are an awesome person and glad to have you in my SL life.