Monday, January 26, 2009

Model Of the Week: Lorelei Maggs

Name: Lorelei Maggs


SL Rez Day: 8-8-07


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Lore


Interests / Activities: Lots! :) Modeling, Shopping, Building, Treasure Quest, 7Seas fishing, spending time with my partner and friends, plus finding interesting new places.


Your major influence(s) in Business: In regards to modeling, the biggest influences have been Yasmine Kidd and everyone at SuperElite. Yasmine and everyone at SuperElite are truly professional through and through, it's an honor and a pleasure to be part of SuperElite. For my businesses and building, the major influences have been Candy Tripp and Darius Wilberg. I could not have accomplished what I have without their support and friendship.


Best SL Experience(s): The people. All the people I've met and the friends I've made. SL wouldn't have nearly as much appeal if not for the people I've met.


Worst SL Experience(s): Having one of the friends I've made in SL have to leave due to a change in RL job circumstances.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Any of the 7Seas fishing areas that have custom made catchables.
Why: The fishing is relaxing, the venues are quite often very scenic and the fish and other catchables are either incredibly cute or hilariously funny.


Favorite SL Store(s): Stiletto Moody, Riviera Couture, DeLa, MP Haute Style, Bandit Jewelry
Why: Style and Quality, particularly the quality of the textures used.


Favorite SL Designer(s): Same as Above
Why: Same as Above

No comments: