Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Model of the week: Sydney Nightly

Name: Sydney Nitely

Rez Day: 11/04/07

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Syd

Interests / Activities: Modeling!, fashion, styling/designing, decorating, shopping

Your major influence(s) in Business: Yasmine is responsible for my start in modeling. She has been supportive and has encouraged me every step of the way. I would not be here today if not for her. She is truly an amazing person.

Your major influence(s) in Life:

Best SL Experience(s): Becoming a part of SL's modeling & fashion world as a model/stylist has been by far my best experience here, as well as the wonderful people I have met along the way.

Worst SL Experience(s): I can not say I have had a terrible experience here. I am sure we have all encountered disappointments, but overall, my time here has been fun and enjoyable.

Favorite SL Hangout(s): I really enjoy live music in SL and spend some of my extra time listening to several of these great musicians, but my favorite times are hanging out with my friends.....wherever that may be.

Why:

Favorite SL Store(s): Orage, LBD, Baiastice, RC, DeLa, Ce Cubic, BOIS, Mimikri, Azul, DBS, EarthStones, Stiletto Moody & Armidi are some of my favorites.

Why: One word....Quality. :)

Favorite SL Designer(s): Elettra Gausman, LeeZu Baxter, Eshi Otawara, Sky Everett, DBS Heart, Fuscia Jewell, Sissy Pessoa, Abraxxa Anatine, Stiletto Moody, & Mami Jewell are some of my favorites.

Why: The vision, detail, and quality in their designs are simply some of the best!

No comments: