Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Latex Lucy...mmmm

I know it has been awhile since I posted any fashion here for you all! I apoligize for that. But I have soemthing very nice for you, my friends! Not too long ago, I was very kindly asked to take a look at some items from a store called Eternity Brides and Seldom Blue. This is a collaborative store between IndigoBlue Dagostino and SingSong Writer. They sent me a note card with a picture of some very hot latex! I really liked the pictures, so I just had to go take a look at it. I went to the store, and saw lots of great stuff! Lingerie, latex, silks, and more.

This picture contains a set called Latex Lucy. I am showing you Magenta & Jet Black. There are a total of 12 colors available. I really enjoy the 100% hand painted textures used on this outfit! It looks so shiny, and you get each layer in an opaque or a sheer. You can be as sexy as you want. The fat pack includes a basque, bra, thong, shorts, tutu, trousers, leggings, and a special bonus full length non-flexi prim skirt! Each item of clothing is available in every layer possible, so you can always find the right combination. Of course, you do not have to buy a fat pack! You can also buy the pieces separately. Included with the fatpack is a nice note card thanking you for your purchase, and explaining a few things about the outfit. I really like it when a designer takes the time to inform you of the best way to get the most out of your new items.

Credits:
*Staged* Danielle - Magenta Magic (Created special for me!)
JCNY - 2009 New Years Women’s Ring
*Beauty Avatar* CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 11
ETD JellyBean - Chocolate
I.O. Coquette Noir Shoes: Glamourette Platforms: Black on Black
JCNY - Madison, Drop Necklace
Page 3 Blue Eyes 2

No comments: