Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Angelik Slade



Name: Angelik Slade


SL Rez Day: 02/09/2007


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Angy


Interests / Activities: My favorite one is sharing time with my partner, most of the time it's traduced by trying to discover nice places with amazing builds, it's really something that attire us, is like a constant teasure hunt, and always really excited when we find it.


Another one is... shopping !! What a surprise he ! lol I loved to shop but now, since I start modelling, it becames an addiction ! Another kind of hunt is try to find some new designers, unknown but with real talent and that in any kind of creation, hairs, clothes, jewels etc.


Then there is building too ; before becoming a model, I build a lot and keep trying but not so easier now because I dedicate lot of my time to modelling to became better each day, work on practices, on castings, as in myself of course lolAnd finaly try to help others the best as I can, my last action was as being one of the models of the Clothing Fair Relay for Life and next is participating, as model too, in the Maseno Project II - Hopes of garnement. It's really a big proud to see that in a virtual world you can help real people, it's someting amazing, and I will try to do it everytime I will have the opportunity.


Your major influence(s) in Business: My partner, Phillip because he is really cruel with me you know... No, I am joking lolPhillip is the best partner you can dream of, he is always here when I feel bad or demotivate, he always had the right words to reconfort and support me, he gives me the strenght to raise up your head high and go ahead.


Your major influence(s) in Life: My family and my mother particularly who always impressed me with her courage to front all the bad moments of life. She is my inspiration day by day, I try to keep in mind all we have been passed through and that helps me to keep faith and hope in the future.


Best SL Experience(s): There are a lot, this one is the last one. Being a model in SL, something lot of us dreamed of in RL when we were young little girls (ahahahaha), that claims for lot of work, many efforts and time, it is a real personal investissement, but widely rewarded when you are on the podium, in front of public and your manager, and that we read their satisfaction in front of the performance which we offer them, it's really exciting.


Worst SL Experience(s): At this moment none, it can be unbelievable but true lol


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Tempura IslandWhy: One of the most beautiful sim I ever seen, everything there inspired the beauty and the elegance from the build to the atmosphere... when you are there time suspends its flight and you leave in perfect harmony with the place and people around.


Favorite SL Store(s): OMG... pity not that question !! How many can I list ? loolOk so let's try to sellect... Son!a, Phoenix Rising, Ce_Cubic Effect for clothing, Alienbear Design for jewellery, Stiletto Moody and BAX for shoes, Bishwear and RQ for hairs and... and... Oh ! I have to stop ? erfff... :D

Why: All those who have been in those stores perfectly know why... The quality of the design, the purety of the textures, the performance of the scripts, in one word... Excellence.

Favorite SL Designer(s): humpffff.. isnt it the same question ?! *starts crying*Actually, I have a crush on Mimikri Kit, Designer of Mimikri hot couture.

Why: I love the clothes and accessories from her, all there is really cute and original, and other thing very appreciable are her prices more than accessible for these quality of work and in these time of crisis ! lool

No comments: