Monday, March 2, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Amput Bebb



Name: Amput Bebb


SL Rez Day: 8/29/2007


Nickname/Name you liked to be called: Ampy


Interests/Activities: Modeling for sure. But Organising and Networking is a close second. Oh oh oh and yes shopping definitely! I love to shop.. I also like to be with my good friends in SL too, make new friends and exploring SL.


Your major influence(s) in Business: All the successful people in SL and in RL. I am envious (in a good way of course) of their success and want to know how they do it so that I could be one.


Your major influence(s) in Life: This is another toughie question.. who made this question up? LOL. Well LIFE on its own is hard as it is and too broad a definition, so I believe in making the best of it and learn from our past experience and mistakes to be a better person. I always strive to be the best that I can so here is a couple of mantras I like to call my guidelines to life:

- Thinking for an hour is worth working for a day.

- Make each day as if youre going to die tomorrow.

- Nothing is impossible whan you strive for it.

- Live life to the fullest, Life is short and valuable.

- You are who your friends are.

- The one who takes your hand but touches your heart is a true friend.

- We seldom think of what we have, but always think of what we miss.

- Don't cry because it's all over now, laugh because it happened.

- The more precisely you plan, the harder destiny will hit you.

- What happens, happens for a reason.

- Don't make an effort because the best things happen when you least expect them.

- The greatest events aren't the loudest, but the most quiet hours.

- The most difficult lesson to learn is: which bridge in life to use or which one to break off.

- Everybody see how you seem, but only some knows who you are.

- Those who would like to have something they never had will have to so something well that they haven't done yet.

- Plan for tomorrow, but live for today.

- Love doesn't require two people look at each other, but they look together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint Exupery.

- Life is drawing without an eraser.

- Perhaps God would want you to become acquainted with many different people in the course of your life, so that when you meet the right ones, you can appreciate and be greatful for them.

- Appreciate life as it is, the air that we breathe, the fire to warm us, the water to drink and the earth to live in.


Best SL Experience(s): Currently? Graduated from SE to be a fully fleged Model in SL. I love the feeling of being nervous before the show but as I walk and strut on the runways amongst the captive audience, the experience is overwhelming! Previously? To be in love.


Worst SL Experience(s): Breaking up in a relationship. It hurts like hell! (can I say that?) *giggles*. 2nd most hurting experience? To get cut for a model show which I couldn't wake up at 3am my time for an important practice. But I have overcomed and immune to that awful feeling now. Sometimes in modeling, you just have to say no...sometimes.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Koncept Chocolate Club.

Why: Meeting my close friends there and have a good time chatting away and making good fun of each other from the hussle and bussle of RL & SL.


Favorite SL Store(s): Any SL stores that sells Clothings, Shoes, jewelry and skins.

Why: I love to shop and always can't wait for new designs and all.


Favorite SL Designer(s): Gosh... I swear this is also another hard question to answer. There is just too many lol (also trying to avoid trouble). But right on top of my mind is Azul by Mami Jewel, Alateil by Alateil Malies, Alienbear by AlienBear Gupte, Stiletto Moody by Stiletto Moody, Digit Darkes by Digit Darkes and Haute Couture by Moxie Plano.

Why: They make absolutely lovely clothes and shoes, design-wise it's totally divine, intricate detailings and flow. The designers are just simply wonderful people, kind and sweet & good friends.

No comments: