Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Nani Wrigglesworth



Name: Nani Wrigglesworth


SL Rez Day: 01/01/2008


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Nan is fine most call me that
Interests / Activities: Modeling, Shopping, Dancing, Blogging, and most of all helping others


Your major influence(s) in Business:My major influences in the fashion business I would say is Sami Kutanga, Ida Boomhauer, Yasmine Kidd


Your major influence(s) in Life:In life my influences are my family especially my children. They help to keep me grounded and do the same for them. Also, my mother she is a strong woman an supports me and not judgemental which is a very big thing.


Best SL Experience(s):Becoming a model. I am so glad I became one. This has been a very bumpy road and will continue to be, but the more I overcome the better it makes me.


Worst SL Experience(s): Well I guess being turned down at a casting, but it happens to us all.
Favorite SL Hangout(s):Why: My Home actually. I love it because it is my escape.


Favorite SL Store(s):Why: Bliss, what can I say I love the gowns :-))


Favorite SL Designer(s):Why: I fell in love with the designs of Lady Thera. Why? Because they make me feel like the woman I am and you are actually walking art when you wear it

No comments: