Friday, April 24, 2009

Four new modles recently added to "The SuperElite"

Rena Mascot recently chose 4 models to join the highest modeling ranks at SE, "The Superelite". Here are her choices, and a bit of information, if they provided it. Congrats girls!
xxx
Melanie Sautereau

I'm Melanie Sautereau, rezzed on February 17th, 2007. My hometown is the wonderful country Holland. My first Language is Dutch, second is English. In Real Life I'm a 22-year-old woman, I will turn 23 in August.
My interests are, besides playing SL, my RL boyfriend, sports, fashion and modeling programs. My hobbies in RL are shopping, going out with my friends, having fun with my BF and to experiment with clothes and make-up. Yes, also in RL I'm a real fashionista :P
Curiosity was the reason what took me on this journey. I started to explorer Second Life and meet people from all over the world. I was fascinated about how many friendly people there are on this world. I made many friends since that time. I started to become a hostess in a highly entertainment club. I got bored after a while and also because of RL i had to go offline for a long time. In August 2008 I came back on Second Life. I started to put my eyes and ears to another big thing in this world; The Fashion Industry. I joined the Eve Model Academy and graduated in October. In that time I worked very, very hard on my appereances, knowledges and skills, and became a well growned model. I still had the feeling I wasnt good enough, so I joined another Academy; Face2Face. I took twice a week special Runway lessons, to improve my skills. With succes. I will graduate at April 21st. I also took 6 advanced lessons at Evane, given by Mimmi Boa. I will graduate at April 22nd.
I am a very friendly, sensitive, talkative and open minded person. When I'm playing SL, I really take myself completely into this game. This means I am very commited with my modeling work, which I really enjoy, and I always give 100% of my efford! I have my own eccentric look and sparkly personality. I am hard to forget ;)
Xxx
Angelik Sladehttp://superelitegroup.blogspot.com/2009/03/superelite-model-of-week-angelik-slade.html
Xxx
Annabelle FleuryXxx
Liane Maertens

No comments: