Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Harlee Lane


Name: Harlee Lane

SL Rez Day: 7/09/07

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Harlee

Interests / Activities: Music, DJ'ing, Modeling, Building, Shopping, Attending fashion shows, Exploring new interests and adventures.

Your major influence(s) in Business: The multitude of family, friends and colleagues who give of their time to teach, encourage, and/or support me through all of my ventures and trials. These amazing people are Coloradocowboy Manen, Luscious Giano, Raine McCellan, Gage Goodliffe & JewelKicker Spearmann, Scorpinosis Nightfire, Scooter Chamerberlin, Scoops Winkler, Purplebutterfly Lykin, Venus Petrov, Mimmi Boa, Jujudoll Dancer, Mia Sanchez, Makeda Cole, Lovis Timeless, Nyte Vargas, and my husband Bret Butler.

Your major influence(s) in Life: My family & friends, Itzhak Perlman (famous violinist)
Best SL Experience(s): My wedding, my first day working as a DJ, first runway show, and first day as Host of The MODA Spotlight Show on SLCN.
Worst SL Experience(s): n/a

Favorite SL Hangout(s): HomeWhy: At home relaxing on my terrace overlooking the waves crashing below, listening to the seagulls - it's the most peaceful hangout in my SL amongst the chaos and bustle of such a busy schedule.

Favorite SL Store(s): LeLutka, Moody, Bax, Ardigraf, *OC*, CCC, Narcotix, Phoenix Rising, Redgrave, J's Mainshop, Paper Couture, Mirai Style, Amitra, Chloe, Earthstones, Baiastice, Bliss Couture, Laqroki, Skin FLicks and more.. Too many to name.

Why: They are only a handful of my favorites in SL, however, they offer top quality designs and most at reasonable pricing.

Favorite SL Designer(s): Patrizia Blessed, MariaElena Barbosa, Elettra Gausman, Raven Pennyfeather, Amutey DeCuir, Bax CoenWhy: The attention to detail in their designs amazes me.

No comments: