Thursday, April 23, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Veronica Krasner

Photo by: Sabine Blackburn



Name: Veronica Krasner


SL Rez Day: January 6th, 2007


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Vero, V, Veronica


Interests / Activities: All types of modeling (runway, store and print), meeting people all over the world, making new friends, shopping, going dancing, being with my husband, sisters, friends and loved ones.


Your major influence(s) in Business: There are many people that helped me in the industry so far, but from my earlier stages I can state Sunshine Kit (ex CEO of Fashlink Agency) who also became my friend after the agency disbanded and Calamity Hathaway, (CEO of Calamity's Haute Models) for being the first ones on giving me a chance as a model and for trusting me :)


Your major influence(s) in Life: My family and loved ones.


Best SL Experience(s): In my non modeling SL Life: Meeting my SL husband, marrying to him in SL and having our SL daughter.As a model: All the training courses, modeling academies or schools I've attended, each and every agency I got the chance to work for and the chance of doing several shows for them and meet other fellow models and people all over the world.


Worst SL Experience(s): Being turned down in some castings or agencies, I know it happens a lot but I can't help feeling sad and dissapointed at it.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): My own home, my sisters houses, some nightclubs.Why: Because it's nice to have a place to call my own to find peace, relax and share things with my family and loved ones or either a place to hang out, dance and have some fun.


Favorite SL Store(s): Too many to count at the moment, I can state some of them: Last Call (sadly gone), Alatiel Fashions, Addoro, Baiastice, Jador, Anubis Style, OC Creations (mostly all the italian designers), Stiletto Moody, Crave, DeLa, Ce Cubic Effect, Bijou, Armidi, Bishwear, Tukinowaguma, and the list goes on LOL! :)

Why: Because of their originality in designs, use of textures, detail and quality.


Favorite SL Designer(s): All of the designers from the stores stated above :)

Why: Creativity, Originality, Talent , Detail and Quality put in their creations.

1 comment:

Calamity Hathaway said...

Veronica is one of the very best supermodels in SL that I have worked with. She is always a shining star on the runway and off. She is also a fantastic and caring person!