Friday, July 31, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Georgieboy Juliesse




Name: GeorgieBoy Juliesse


SL Rez Day: November 15, 2008


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Most people just call me Georgie. It sounds cuter than George. ;)


Interests / Activities: Aside from modeling, I like country music, horses, dancing, chatting with friends, helping people new to SL (or new to SL modeling) and ZYNGO!


Your major influence(s) in Business: I've met so many wonderful people who have influenced me in my modeling. Eve Torres of Focus Fashion and her husband Ken Poikolainen were a big help to me in the beginning of my modeling journey; very kind, lovely people. I was in Mimmi Boa's Elite class at SuperElite and I will always remember her as the intelligent, lovely lady she is. Her words of wisdom have inspired me greatly in my modeling and in my SL.

Your major influence(s) in Life: I've already mentioned Mimmi Boa, but there's also the many various friends I've made in SL who have influenced me in little ways. I admit I was really shy when I first started SL, because I didn't know what to expect. Modeling was the best SL decision I've made. It gave me the confidence to get out there, meet new people, and just be myself. :)


Best SL Experience(s): When I found I made it into the SuperElite Agency! I just couldn't stop smiling. Really, any time there's a success or one of my friends has succeeded in something, is a great experience in SL!


Worst SL Experience(s): I've been the victim of griefers a few times. People throwing bombs at me, that sort of thing, when I've done nothing to them. I do file Abuse Reports, but I think SL is more fun when people are nice.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Fiddler's Saloon

Why: Great music, great people, and fun dress-up contests with L$ prizes! There's always something going on at Fiddler's!


Favorite SL Store(s): MADdesigns, SF Designs, Styles of Edo, Reel Expressions, Vista, Belleza


Why: A list of all my favorite stores would be very long indeed. Reel Expression and Vista are my favorites for walks and poses. I discovered them in the wonderful Animations Warehouse and they piqued my interest in SL modeling. MADdesigns in KMADD city has the best men's hair in SL, bar none. I love the clothes, shoes, etc. at SF Designs and Styles of Edo. They are very classy and well made. My favorite skins are by Belleza, because they have the best smiles in SL. :)


Favorite SL Designer(s): swaffette Firefly, edo Tone, Mako Magellen, traveller Bade, Raven Pennyfeather, and so many others


Why: They are all very talented people with a keen eye for fashion and design. Their love for what they do shows through in their wonderful creations. SL clothing designers are artists and deserve to be recognized as such.

No comments: