Monday, July 13, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Shaz Bashly




Name: Shaz Bashly


SL Rez Day: 1/30/08


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: shaz


Interests / Activities: Modeling, being, with my Crazy Friends, Fashion is my Pasion, shopping and redecorating lol


Your major influence(s) in Business: Fashion mainly and people


Your major influence(s) in Life: My friends and everyday activities, the world and life is my influence


Best SL Experience(s): Modeling is a great experince for me has inspired me in many waysand meeting some of the best people i know Rl and SL


Worst SL Experience(s): THE MODEL BOOK SHOW <>

Favorite SL Hangout(s): Cwazy ,Why: our home sim <<>

Why: your likely to find me in lots of random clubs or concerts at many different places because it ...well fun lol


Favorite SL Store(s): Deetalez, Inimitably, Nikki Ree, Adiva, JCNY, ALL Skin Stores!!!


Why: Because They Are The Best of the Best (skins because im addicted)


Favorite SL Designer(s): Mell McMahon, Steffi Viola, Nikki Ree, Caithlin Carter


Why: Because they are genuine nice people and because they are the best iv found so far!!

No comments: