Saturday, July 25, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Livia Mastroianni




Name: Livia Mastroianni


SL Rez Day: 12/16/2006


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Liv


Interests / Activities: i'm a model for few agencies which I love, fashion show producer and choreographer, designer liaison and marketing agent for AVENUE and my interests are fashion related, I love management, event planning, but also music, I've been working in clubs for months before starting my adventure in sl fashion world.


Your major influence(s) in Business: AVENUE CEO, Rusch Raymaker, she really taught me everything with great patience. She's very talented and successful (and busy), still such a warm and nice person, she always finds time for everyone.


Your major influence(s) in Life: all the people I had the chance to talk with in the last 2 years and a half. Good conversations always give me something, make me think and grow and show me different mindsets, i appreciate diversity. The biggest influence and support is surely my partner Savan, who has been standing (by) me for over one year.


Best SL Experience(s): luckily this situation happens quite often: after weeks of hard work and last second stuff just finished to be done, it's show time... that magic will never stop surprising me, the sense of teamwork, the enthusiasm of audience and seeing how models work perfectly to finally make that dream come true


Worst SL Experience(s): crashing and not being able to come back during a special occasion... and also being cheated and hurt by some guy I truly liked and had hopes for.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): my home, Crimson Shadow

Why: because I'm always visiting stores, sourcing designers, going to events and fashion shows, so I love to stop sometimes and spend my free time at home. I've been a regular for over a year at Crimson Shadow, the main club on Rezzable sims and also been a host there for long, so bad it just closed, Rezzable builder and creators really showed talent.

Favorite SL Store(s): kyoot, paper couture, milk motion

Why: just to name a few, my favorite sims for shopping are tableu and cupcake, I believe it's an awesome idea to put together lots of talented designers in such well-designed locations.

Favorite SL Designer(s): quite a few... in my inventory I have lots by Aida Ewing, Minnu Palen and Valeria Glushenko, Sissy Pessoa, Polina Kaestner, Ava Lu, Marie Lauridsen, Stiletto Moody

Why: because they make fashion and trends, I believe these are some of the designers that are able to move a step before all the others.

No comments: