Friday, July 3, 2009

Ya gotta keep it SkinTight

I was recently passed some skins from Myrtle Spyker. She is the designer of SkinTight. I took a few photos and I hope you enjoy them!
xxx

This particular line is called "Runway" It comes in five different shades, and each has a succulent name: Sugar, Blush, Brulee, Hazelnut, and Melt. This skins has a nice sheen that really draws the eye.
xxx

For the facial pictures I wore the following skins: Sugar 001, Blush 004, Brulee 002, Hazlenut Iman, and Melt 003. In all of them I choose to wear the dark brow option. In my opionion, I really like the darker shades.

I hope you will stop in at SkinTight today and find all that Myrtle has to offer!

Credits:
ETD Torwen Black
Angel Dessous Scarlet - Black
Sylfie Essential Black/Black Stiletto
Redgrave Twiggy lashes
Page 3 Bluegreen Eyes 4
Risa’s Prim Nail - Natural

No comments: