Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The most beautiful eyes in SL.

The title says it all. And I am dead serious. Anyone who has sent stuff my way to be reviewed knows I am very serious about it, and I will only publish reviews that are top notch in my opinion. Well, these eyes are beyond top notch. And I am picky about my eyes, let me tell you. Just as in RL, the eyes are the view to the soul. And my avatar’s soul is the human me. So I expect nothing but sheer beauty when it comes to the eyes.
xxx
Yasmine pointed me in the direction of Dane Tolsen, the creator of these spectacular eyes. I was a bit reluctant at first, because as I stated before, I am so picky about the eyes. Boy was I pleasantly surprised when he invited me to his store, Page 3, which he runs with his SL wife, Jag Voom. The nice, large display with all the eyes stood before me as I stared in wonderment. There are seven shades of eye color: Blue, Blue-green, Brown, Green, Hazel, Turquoise, and Violet. You can then choose from 5 different tones of each shade. If you can’t choose however, don’t fear! Fat packs are available too!

I highly encourage you to visit Page 3 today and check out the gorgeous eyes. You can also find shoes, men’s and women’s casual clothes, lingerie, pose ball animations, and furnishings.


Credits:
LionSkins Su fair 22
Redgrave - 7 Individualist Lashes


Eyes in color order in my picture are:
Blue
Blue-green
Brown
Green
Hazel
Turquoise
Violet

No comments: