Monday, February 23, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Sami Kutanaga



Name: Sami Kutanaga


SL Rez Day:1-21-2008


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Sami or Sam

Interests / Activities: Modeling (a given ), some combat, hassleing Krise Shepard, Changing houses out, annoying Tiara and Topaz :)

Your major influence(s) in Business: My Brother in RL. he runs his own business and i look to him for advice all the time, RL and SL

Your major influence(s) in Life: In RL, the kids I work with, I learn alot from them and Betty Williams of Ireland. Marilyn Monore for modeling. Lastly my parents for the crazy life i have. In SL, Ella Quinsette, I would not be a model if not for her, and Topaz Joubert who taught me dedcation. Of Course Rhi Rossini for telling I can be anything.

Best SL Experience(s): Anytime on the Runway and my wedding, and my sister coming back to SL.

Worst SL Experience(s): When I got cut from the 1st show I was suppose to be in a few days before and had to send the clothes back.

Favorite SL Hangout(s): My Moutain Cottage and Beach houseWhy:Very quite and a great getaway from SL

Favorite SL Store(s): One that sells clothes or shoes or furniture or other stuff.Why:Confession of a shopaholic

Favorite SL Designer(s): This will so get me in trouble :) But Samsara Nichi and Zually Thor, two wondrful friendsWhy:They are wonderful Friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic Sami