Monday, February 9, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Raine McCellan



Name: Raine McCellan


SL Rez Day: 8/21/2006


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Raine


Interests / Activities: Modeling, shopping with friends, exploring and discovering new places, going to live concerts and spending time with my husband.


Your major influence(s) in Business: Alianna Logan, what an amazing lady! She's always so supportive and encouraging. It's an honor to work with her.


Your major influence(s) in Life:


Best SL Experience(s): My very first fashion show.


Worst SL Experience(s): I can't say that I've had any.


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Home
Why: I like to relax and unwind with my husband and watch a good movie.

Favorite SL Store(s): Patrizia Blessed, Baiastice, Armidi, Maitreya, Bliss, Stiletto Moody, MichaMi, Ce Cubic effect.
Why: Quality

Favorite SL Designer(s): Same as above.

No comments: