Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Donald Feld




Name: Donald Feld


SL Rez Day: April 1st, 2008

Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Donald


Interests / Activities: Clothing Design, Photography, Modeling, Disc Jockey


Your major influence(s) in Business: Devine Hunt. Shelly Lemay


Your major influence(s) in Life: I'm my own motivator, cheerleader, and mentor. I strive to do good at everything that I attempt to do BUT I must mention Devine Hunt. She pushes me to do more and even better and celebrates with me when I have success


Best SL Experience(s): My graduation from SuperElite Model Academy was fulfilling and satisfying after the successful journey. Special thanks to my instructors there.


Worst SL Experience(s): I really haven't had a "bad" experience. It has all been fun and new experiences


Favorite SL Hangout(s): Irie Vibes, Caribana Lounge
Why: Place I go where I can express myself freely with no hiccups :).


Favorite SL Store(s): Beauty Avatar. Head to Toe Men's Wear. Tango NY. Alphamale. Made Men, UK Couture
Why: Quality Clothing in Styles that I like


Favorite SL Designer(s): Yelmer Pfeffer
Why: Creates Quality Clothing in great styles for the single as well as committed males.

No comments: