Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SuperELITE Model of the Week: Rhi Rossini



Name: Rhi Rossini


SL Rez Day: 3/27/07


Nickname / Name you liked to be called: Rhi


Interests / Activities: Zyngo, hunts, shopping, photography, contests, shopping, spending time with my wife and my friends, attending fashion shows, and shopping.


Your major influence(s) in Business: I really love helping others to succeed. From the models at JCNY, to the numerous designers I have blogged for, to all of my co-workers and bosses here at SE, I hope all that I do is beneficial to everyone.


Your major influence(s) in Life: Myself. I always try to look at myself and see how I can improve more from one day to the next.


Best SL Experience(s): The marriage to my wife, Sami. All of our friends who came, and Wena and Jens who built our amazing set...it was just awesome!


Worst SL Experience(s): I got greifed once, in my own home, and it was so awful, I was so mad!

Favorite SL Hangout(s): Hangout? People get to "hangout"? Wow...


Favorite SL Store(s):
I have way too many, and new ones every day!


Why: I am always immersed in fashion. And in fashion, there is always something fresh and new.


Favorite SL Designer(s): Miko Omegamu of *ICING* and the late Ginny Talamasca of Last Call/Dazzle.


Why: Miko's clothes were the very first "good" stuff I encountered, once I realized what crap most newbie freebies are! After *ICING*, I found Last Call, and that was that! Ginny's use of shading and textures were so lovey, and her designs just exquisite. Such a loss. :-(

No comments: